It seems like everyone has a list of their Top 10 nude beaches. Well except for Forbes, which opted for topless being more tasteful. So without further ado, here are the naked truths about where to go and bare it all:
This is a nice, useful article on nude beaches, with only a little bit of sophomoric humor, some good general links, and several “top 10” nude beach lists:
- Best Nude Beaches (Travel Channel)
- Top 10: Nude Beaches (AskMen.com)
- Another Top 10: Nude Beaches (AskMen.com)
- The Ten Best Bare Beaches in the World (GoNOMAD.com) [Link still valid!]
- Top topless beaches 2005 (Forbes)
- Dr. Leisure’s Top International Nude Beaches [Link still valid!]
But why on Earth did the source (in Canada) decide to publish this in the very depths of the northern hemisphere’s Winter Solstice season — when most of the beaches listed are likewise north of the equator?
Cruel and unusual punishment. Or were they just looking out the window and wishing, up there in Tronna?
Originally published December 20, 2005